Featured Not resolved
Quality of Food

My husband and i ordered lunch today.Not to difficult..a hamburger with cajun fries and a steak dog with catsup and sweet relish and sea salt/cracked pepper fries.

Neither of us got seasoned fries. My husband kept his and ate it anyway...my hotdog was with relish and onions. No seasoned fries. They took it back and after my husband was finished with his meal and we were in line to pay they said my redo order was ready.

They did fix it to go but. .. it was wrong too. Mustard and relish..still no seasoned fries.

This i left with no lunch and a really bad taste in my mouth for this franchise. How pitiful that you can't even fix a hotdogs correctly in 2 attempts.

Hard bun and some glowing green relish on top.Alice fink fink23@roadrunner.com

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Millington, Tennessee, United States #1075358

People like you give us Southerners a bad name...

Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States #1066727

Get a salad

to Vegan Wiener #1067551

Get a life!

to Anonymous Dumfries, Virginia, United States #1074564

Get a personal trainer and some coupons for organic veggies!

West Memphis, Arkansas, United States #1065901

Hopefully you lost a few pounds after this debacle! ;)

It's a warning from above- eat healthy!