2.0

I ordered take out shooters from the Steak 'n Shake in Trinity Florida.I feel you need to see what they gave me.

It looks like they just tore off a piece of burger from another hamburger and put it on a bun. This is horrible and ridiculous. I do not like wasting money on food that is not edible. Not a happy customer and I have been eating at Steak 'n Shake for years.

Just thought you might want to see what they are serving hard working, paying customers.Melissa Ruiz.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Steak N Shake - Steak n' Shake Management Steak N Shake "I noticed that many of the complaints in this website relate to Florida Steak n Shake locations. Guess what? The Florida district has the HIGHEST compensation of any area in..." Read more Steak N Shake - Sanitary Conditions Review Steak N Shake "Monthly visit with coupons to Colonial Point Ft Myers Steak n shake needs health dept to step in Horrible from something black flioating in water to no napkins nor ketchup..." Read more Steak N Shake - False Advertising on New Cheddar Cheesy Steak N Shake "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..." Read more Steak N Shake - Poor Service ~ You decide Steak N Shake "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Cost Cutters - Wrong Haircut & Wrong Hair Color in Verona, WI Cost Cutters "I came in with a picture on how I wanted my hair to be. I showed the hair stylist who would be working on my hair, Her name is Jessie..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more