1.8
Quality of Food
Poster decreased review rating.

I would like for someone from cooperate management contact me. Every single time I have visited the Lafayette, In location I have received TERRIBLE service.

(I waitressed for two years straight) My first time going to this location it was busy, so I understood their service and left with no complaints. The second time I had the same waitress, there were maybe AT MOST three other tables in the restaurant- it took her over thirty minutes to even great our table. THEN it took another FORTY minutes for food, and our milkshakes that we ordered as our drinks, BEFORE our food came out after our food. When our food arrived we asked about them and our waitress did not return with them (we also did not see any team members on the floor to even ask for help) for ANOTHER 20 minutes.

Third time- similar. Took at least half an hour to even be acknowledged, food came out cold and not as ordered. Restaurant was not busy AT ALL, but many of the tables were dirty and there was trash on the ground. This time I asked to speak to a manager and one NEVER came to speak to us (we waited about 20 minutes before finally giving up.) After 3/3 of my experiences being here having been absolutely horrible and ended up being an absolute waste of time and money.

McDonald’s is better than this place and that is just pathetic. I have served and RARELY ever complain about service because I do understand what it’s like to be on the other end, but each of these times was absolutely the worst service I’ve ever had and I am a completely dissatisfied customer.

Review about: Steak N Shake Waiter.

Comments

You will need to contact Corporate directly, but good luck with any resolution. SnS has well over 2,000 complaints at this site alone and is the most heavily complained about restaurant.

To put it in perspective, consider this: McDonald's has more than 36,000 locations worldwide. Steak n Shake has 544 locations.

Steak n Shake has MORE complaints here than McDonald's. That shows you just how bad Steak n Shake is.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Like most of these places, I'm sure it's understaffed.

You can't offer and have people accept $3.99 meals and have money to fully staff the joint.

to Anonymous #1375434

Then they need to shutdown because apparently the corporate suits do not know how to run a business.

to Anonymous #1381621

They operate just a little bit away from being 100% shady. Would not feed their food to a dog.