I drove over 8 miles just because my kids wanted Steak & Shake.We arrived around 9:30 PM so there were hardly any people in the restaurant and those that were were finishing up.
So there should have been NO problems or issues with our order, which I made to go. I proceeded to order four meals and one hamburger. I paid and waited a bit longer than I would have thought for oh food. I finally received my order and left.
Now I'm sure you all are well aware that KIDS can be rather choosy and difficult when ordering their food and mine are no exception. But they did make it pretty easy seeing they wanted two cheeseburgers PLAIN, ONE DOUBLE BURGER WITH NO KETCHUP. Pretty simple right? SO WRONG.
Unfortuantely I drove all the way home and had set the table to eat before I even took them out of he bag. Not only was one burger WRONG but EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS WRONG! So I figured, ok I'll just call them up and they can have them ready for me...WRONG AGAIN! Even though the drive through is open 24 HOURS, they would not answer the phone.
I called 16 times and no answer, no recording, no voicemail, NOTHING! So my kids ate a bowl of cereal for their dinner. I was livid but not about to drive 9 miles just to be IGNORED! I've never had such an experience at any other place, ever.
I mean that because basically EVERY ITEM WAS WRONG. Oh and I forgot to mention one burger was not even in the bag! I didn't want ANY special treatment, Nothing FREE or any extra food. All I wanted was the order to be corrected, THATS IT!!
But one cannot correct a wrong when the phone is not even answered. The picture I am including is a screenshot of how many times I called tonight. I never do this but had to VENT!
Thank you for taking the time to read this.I do feel better but the looks on my kids faces is what made me so upset knowing I could do nothing to change it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Waited 30 mins to be seated in half empty building. 2 servers at 1:01pm. Tuesday. Servers are short and overworked. As of 1 hr waiting for our order..."
- "June 15 2015 went to order salt n vingar fries there out no refund for spice. Milkshake was less than half manager stated not right cups took forever to get..."
- "This place was filthy. Dirt, I mean dirt under the tables. Tables not cleaned. Being ignored when we walked in. Floors were littered. Staff just standing and..."
- "West Elm's customer service makes empty promises. I purchased a "marble" coffee table that fell apart on its own. When I initially called customer service on April 1..."
- " On September 6 2015, we accepted the bids from a uShIP sponsored business owned by a Kevin Harris of Harris Moving&Hauling (Youcallwehaulallthetime(7))phone #513-289-5225. The..."
- "My sister was eating cheddar and sour cream potato chips when she pick up this chip with blond hairs!!..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."