Product: Steak N Shake Manager Clear all filters (0 of 245 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Steak N Shake - A pure waste of time

They took my order through driverthru which was a 20 minute wait. Lied to me and told me kid's meals dont come with drinks. I asked for a manager and she rolled her eyes at the qindow as i expressed concerns. She had an attitude in her tone. I asked her for her name and she took her headset off and walked away from the window after saying, I don't have time for her!" None of the staff told me her name and daid they werent allowed to disclose that information. Went home and my food was still incorrect. They gave me plain burgers with bread and nothing else. Like jail food or something. I am over thatbsteak and shake. They have attitudes, theyre uniforms are always dirty and the quality of people is not there.

Steak N Shake - Rude supervisor

As i was eating my lunch on Monday April 8th. You have a supervisor that started cussing and then proceed to yell and cuss at the best waitress in my opinion you have there and walking up in her face like he was gonna hit her. THAT guy needs fired. And if thats the kind of people your company hires i nor my co-workers will NOT be returning
Show

Steak N Shake - Manger sneezed didnt cover noise and touch everything and fash customers out

Brittany Manger at 36 in Avon sneezed and didn’t cover her noise and sneezed on all food and grill and fryers and food that need to be dressed and I’m a formal employee so I went to Gernal manger Will and he said idc and shurggle his shoulders and told me to get back to work
2.0

Steak N Shake - Complaint about manager

Bought a shake and half way through notice the glass was broken the manager said since half was gone I make you a half of shake no other option like sorry for broken glass store 313
3.4

Steak N Shake - Complaint about manager

I had court Tuesday March 26 2019 and told my GM on Monday March 25th that I was not go be able to work and she put me down as no call no show and terminated me because I had to go to court. I gave them a 24 hour notice about my court date and fired me can anyone please give me a call back at 2163207308 because it’s not right that I was fried and had to go to court
Center, Indiana

Steak N Shake - Worse service ever

Went in with a part of 8 and there was a wait. I told the manager that we could be separated 4&4 if needed. When tables came available he went to a family of 5 over my family and another family of 3. When both families told him about it he just said I have tables for everybody and proceeded to sit them over both families.. also, while there another family walked out due to them waiting an hour to be seated and waiting for food. My family and I walked out while the host had a smirk on his face. This was at the Southaven, ms location.
1.8

Steak N Shake - Poor management

Visited the restaurant in Tampa Florida on Hillsborough Ave. at 7:30pm tonight. The young man serving tables was very overwhelmed. He had roughly 7 tables and 10 people at the cash register waiting to pay. At some point a manager should have put his cell phone down and helped. My party of 3 left after 15 minutes of waiting to place a drink order. I honestly wanted to get up and help the young man cause I could tell he was overwhelmed. Poor management at this location every visit. I will drive to Brandon for my Steak N Shake craving from now on.
Show

Steak N Shake - Worse service ever!

Went out to eat last night, stood too be seated for over 10 minutes. 5-10 tables were dirty, no one was bussing the dirty tables, waitresses we're back by soda machine talking an having fun. Over heard 1 waitress say "oh well let them wait". Finally the shift manager sat us at a dirty table, cleared dirt dishes, wiped the table off with a filthy rag that was probably used all day! Rudely ask what we wanted to drink.. brought our drinks an my glass was all greasy like hamburger grease ... Got discussed got up an left.. I will never go back!

Steak N Shake - Rotten food and poor service by management
Rotten food out on my burger after getting it back after two times. According to your manger manny in the kitchen this is not rotten or bad lettuce. I would love to see him or anyone else eat this

Steak N Shake - Poor management and poor service

Server put in the wrong shake order and the wrong burger order. Ended up waiting 55 minutes to eat and when I asked for a manager and explained that we waited 55 minutes to get our food she said “well that’s because the burger takes 8 minutes to cook. I can take the shake off your bill.”
1.3