So on friday afternoon me and my boss went the steak n shake on St Louis st in springfield mo around 1200 pm to have lunch the waitdress came to get are order it was put in the computer at 1205 she got us our drinks i had a sweet tea and he had a chocolate shake i ordered a double stack and he ordered a buttery burger and a cup of chill so we sat there and watched people who came in after us getting there food and leave at 1237 we hear the waitdress ask if she had our food coming up they said they had no ticket for the food at that time the manger came to the table and apologized and said are food was being rushed to us and saidfor are delay she took the drinks off our tickets at that time the food was placed on the table and the manger walk away. The waitdress ask if everything was good and she offered to pick up one of the checks which would come out of her pocket its not her fault that they lost the ticket in the kitchen.

My boss and i feel like the manger didnt handle this correctly we feel like the meals should of been comped. We ate the food and paid the bill and left .

Review about: Steak N Shake Manager.

Comments

Hernando, Mississippi, United States #1298485

Our waitress acted like today was her first day as a waitress. She came to our table, asked us , my party of 3, what we wanted to drink.

We told her , in which most waitresses would have brought out silverware , she didnt. I asked mayo on the side, I didnt get, had to ask another waitress, which she did, but how was I to put mayo on my bus with out a knife.. Had to ask for silverware.

You know, I know they were busy but come on, its not that hard to be a waitress!! Oh yeah, we were having trouble finding our waitress...I am not happy, what are u going to do to make this right?