2.4
Quality of Food

Just had the worst and most disrespectful exsperiance at the Warsaw steak and shake. The manager actually had the never to try and embarrass and disrespect my family as we voiced our concern about lack of service and the fact that the manager was actually eating while running the cash register but yet I waited 10 mins in drive thru before giving up and coming in.

Very dissatisfied and disrespected, a shame that some people have such a "little man" syndrome that they feel that they should talk down to customers.

I will not refer this location matter of fact I will make sure that everyone I know stays away from this location due to the verbal lashing that I just received. I hope that this is addressed with your management staff

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake manager. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake manager in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments