Was seated for over 15 minutes no one would take our order. When I walk to the front and ask for a manager she just screams Jean there's a women here that wants to see you.

When he gets to the front I tell him that my family and I are hungry and no one has acknowledged that we are there he said " wow we are not even that busy" he didn't say sorry nor did he offer to take our order. Manager Jean came off as I was a bother so I just said good night and took my 3 kids and husband to eat a block away at Flannigan's

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake and steak n shake manager for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments