Today I decided to treat my children to a treat for doing well in school today, We get to the Steak n Shake in Hampton, Va on Mercury blvd.The cashier was very fast and friendly.

We pay and proceed to the pick up window. The cashier ask what we had, I told him. He starts shuffling tickets trying to find my order. With no luck, he closes the window.

3 mins later he opens the window and hands me a bag with food in it. I say this ia not my order, I orders 3 cookie butter milkshakes. He says ok, takes the food back and closes the window. Now weve been sitting at the window for 6 mins.

He opens the window and hands me the smallest cup ive ever seen. I say I ordered 3 smalls, those are Jr's. He takes them back and starts discussing my order with the cashier who took the order. She comes to the window and says, this is a small.

The cup was so small that the lids didnt even hit. I took the milkshakes dissatisfied and drove off. As i tasted my shake, i noticed that there was no cherry, no caramel and the cookie pieces were stale.

I throw the shakes in the trash.Worse shake ive ever recieved

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of steak n shake milkshake from Steak N Shake and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments