3.2
Quality of Food

I'm on a road trip.I'm in Erie Pennsylvania right now I purposely went here to go to a steak and shake because their malts are so delicious.

Big mistake. We waited 20 minutes before we placed our order and another 15 to 20 to get it we were arguing with by the clerk at the window that the word Shake on our receipt actually meant malt when we got our order we had asked for extra thick malt and they were just almost milk like consistency. I mention to her that they weren't sick. She just Shrugged her shoulders.

We talked to the manager. He said he would get it right. She came back and said to me he agreed with me didn't he. I said no he said it should have said Mom.

She got ugly with me. Is this the face of customer service that you want representing your company.

The manager said he would talk to her about her extreme rudeness and said that he would get the order right to but he didn't.Customer service at this Steak and Shake sadly missing.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of steak n shake milkshake from Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments