Quality of Food

This is gross, i dumped my fries out of the container and found hair...i just want to be sick! I also ordered a regular onion ring and got 4 small ones, really? Doesn't matter, couldn't eat food anyway aftwr finding the hair, it's just the point of it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Steak N Shake - Several issues below Steak N Shake "OMG, this was the suckyist experience i have ever had . Though the manager was nice there's nothing worst than warm taste less fries and ice cold cheese on a..." Read more Steak N Shake - Chili mac rip off Steak N Shake "...I ordered a chilimac to go via drive thru.I get home excited For my dinner and..." Read more Steak N Shake - Hamburger Review Steak N Shake "Hamburger completely different. I've eaten them since I was a kid. Bun was different; meat was visibly different, not the thin ground steak with the crispy edge in a bun..." Read more Steak N Shake - Cheesy Cheddar Steakburger Burger Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Steak N Shake "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more