3.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I am a regular at my steak n shake, its less than a mile from my house. I always order a salad or a chicken sandwich.

The last three times i've gone there, they have forgotten my fires, or squished my boyfriends burger at the bottom of the bag under everything. They never put extra items i ask for on my sandwiches, and they are constantly out of lettuce. I just wish it wasnt hit or miss every time i go there. The managers in there are always yelling at their workers.

Its the one in Winter Park Florida, off of semoran blvd and aloma. They are a mess in there.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $15. This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. The most disappointing about steak n shake customer care at Steak N Shake was customer service drive thru and slow service , but reviewer liked cost and specials. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments

Orlando, Florida, United States #1192396

They're a mess everywhere.

to Anonymous #1192619

I agree with that! The number of complaints here against SnS is absolutely staggering!