nothing happened and thats my beef. your receipt has no breakdown of items purchased.

oh sure, it gives an item count but no PRICE per item.

so, consequently the sub total can be a great big gouge in my wallet and I wouldn't even know it. since I don't know the price of your 'kid' size shakes I must say the size of the styro cup is laughable and I'm sure the cost to the hapless customer is dollars on the penny(↩)

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1260070

There was no menu with prices on it? No waiter or cash register worker to ask?

Come on.

I know. You're just trying to get a free meal, not actually get your question answered, but try to use at least a little bit of common sense.