Chillicothe Ohio!We placed our order immediately at 6:20 pm and we all orderd four salads.
Then at 7:17pm we asked our waiters where the heck our food was!!!!!!! Because we were traveling we had to leave the restaurant after waiting 60 minutes, 1 hour, for our four salads. But before we left we asked where our food was none of the salads were fully prepared even after our waiters went back and YELLED at them!!!! Finally after our horrible experience the manager HAND WROTE a coupon for two free meals on a piece of register receipt that's doesn't even flippin say steak and shake on the piece of paper!!
We told them MANY TIMES we were out of town and they still insisted that they give us the fricken coupon that would never work cause anybody could have wrote on that flippin peace of paper!!!!Steak and shake at Chillicothe was in no way possible an enjoyable experience
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Customer service was great but quality of food you judge for yourself. Looks like scraps was put on the shooter...."
- "Waited 30 mins to be seated in half empty building. 2 servers at 1:01pm. Tuesday. Servers are short and overworked. As of 1 hr waiting for our order..."
- "I usually love steak and shake i was out of town (memphis,TN) wolfchase and went in around 11:15 pm with my sisters to buy a sandwhich we all got the..."
- "I participated in the Smart Ride program for the second time. And for the 2nd time, even though I was told I earned a discount - the latest 21%..."
- "I'm a paid in full PlanWithTan, Sunstream Vacations, Timeshare member. I enrolled in 2001 for 30 plus prepaid vacation weeks to any property Sunstream was affiliated with and would become..."
- "Ordered about 15 windows. 2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched. My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered..."
- "Ordered 1/2" Carolina Stair Single Swivel Base for Adjustable Slide Baluster. They are actually 3/8". I had to pay a machine shop to machine them. I chose not to complain...."
- "In short I have had a pair of lucky jeans for over ten years still my favorite. Baught 3 new pairs 3 months ago and they fell apart. old tag..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."