Quality of Food

Today i visited the location on State rd 7 in royal palm beach . I ordered 3 meals to go and some shakes.

They brought my shakes out and set them on the counter while i waited 30 minutes for my food. The shakes had melted by the time i left. Then when i got back to my girlfriends job to drop off her dinner, she brought to my attention that they didnt give her any dressing for her salad. How dissapointing.

Now she has food but cannot eat it. They gave me cookies to smooth over the wait but i would rather they keep the cookies and provide me with the food i ordered in a reasonable time.

This was a terrible experience. Probably will never return.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments