Featured Not resolved
1.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I usually love steak and shake i was out of town (memphis,TN) wolfchase and went in around 11:15 pm with my sisters to buy a sandwhich we all got the patty melt and i ask for the american melt.For one customer serice SUCK!

stood in line for 5 mins before anyone aknowledge us! 2 the cooked look about 20 years old sliding around in the grease it looked VERY DISGUSTING food everywhere. 2 of us received our food(which was to go) and we order at the same time it took my sister to get her meal 25 mins when we ask for the manger he said," hurry up and give me your receipt so you csn get your money back and leave".

Once we got back to our rooms i get ready to eat anf it looks like a rat ate my sandwhich and my fries ice cold i refuse to go back and delt with the same problem.Horrible horrible customer service horrible food service and a disgusting environment

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sandwich. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sandwich in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

I take it from your behavior and the terrible spelling and grammar the 08 in your username reflects the year you were born?

to KevinRichards #1002256

Um No 08 is the year I graduated from college with my BSN.. Try again.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1002275

With your terrible spelling and grammar I seriously doubt you are telling the truth. This looks like it was written by someone in the third grade.

Orange, California, United States #1002248

I think that you and your sisters are too young to be going out to restaurants alone. Your behavior and terrible spelling and grammar reflect this. Next time go with a parent who can monitor your behavior.

to KevinRichards #1002253

First off Im over age, thank you! 2nd spelling and grammar were the last thing on my mind!!!!!

to Anonymous #1002277

Well for someone who supposedly graduated college your spelling and grammar sucks.