2.5
Quality of Food

While dining at the Silver Springs shop at 5180 NE. 24TH St.

In Ocala, Fl. I and my two guests had the worst dining experience we have ever had at Steak and Shake restaurants. After waiting 15 minutes to be seated, (because available tables were not cleaned), it took almost an hour for food to arrive. Our feet were stuck to the floor because something had been spilled and not cleaned up.

The entire time looking at another table that had not been cleaned, with leftover food still on it. No silverware was given, when I remarked to the server " Guess we'll just eat with our hands" I was told " Silverware is in the dishwasher ". After waiting another 10 minutes for someone to take my check, my server came to the register. After paying my $40 bill and still leaving a tip.

I asked to speak to the manager when Mr. Tim Colon came over, and after telling him my concerns, his response was. "Sorry".

This is not the first time this manager has not performed well as I've had problems with minor complaints before. He's response was the same,never does anything to appease the customer, just "Sorry" The mismanagement of this store has caused me to decide to not patronize Steak and Shake anymore.

Review about: Steak N Shake Sanitary Conditions.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Ocala, Florida, United States #1307202

And as of this date 03/24/17 still no response from Steak'N Shake.