3.1
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I'm sitting in the lobby of the steak and shake off market place blv in Lansing MI. I have been sitting for 30 minutes, my lunch is about over the establishment is VERY dirty.

The bathroom has grime all over the floors, there are literally *** on the wall in the stall. The employees have been standing around talking between orders. There has only been 3 others guests during this half hour. I still have not received any food at all.

This is actually my first time at a stake and shake because I've never heard anyone talking about it.

I can see now why that is.

I don't know what the goals are of this business but I do hope that there are changes made. I am a GM for another restaurant and I understand the difficulties.

Best of luck

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake and steak n shake sanitary conditions for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments