Wise, Virginia

We went to the new Steak and Shake in Bristol, Tn at noon on 7/29/16. The restaurant is new, only opened a few months.

It was crowded and we had to wait about15 minutes for a booth. It didn't take long for our food to arrive. Once it came, we noticed all 4 plates had dried ketchup in different locations on all 4 plates, including the bottom and were greasy. I went to the restroom before leaving and the women's bathroom floor was sticky and dusty.

It couldn't have been mopped in days. I looked up at the light and noticed dust coated cobwebs hanging from the light fixture.

I was extremely disappointed on all aspects of our first Steak N Shake experience.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments