3.0
Quality of Food

I am awake all night long and was craving a burger so bad which is one of the reasons I LOVE this place, usually. I got to the Steak N Shake in Noblesville, Indiana, 46060 ....

at around 6 30 AM .. nobody was in the drive thru and there wasnt a lot of people in the dining room. I ordered the single steak burger meal. I asked for lettuce, tomato, ketchup and pickle on my burger and cheese for my fries.

It took FOREVER which Im usually okay with because its breakfast time. I got home and my burger had cheese and pickles and no cheese for my fries.

*** like that really irritates me because I have worked fast food before and getting the order correct when its slow is the easiest thing ever.

------ Annoyed, inconvienced customer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of steak n shake single steakburger. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake single steakburger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments