2.3
Nutrition Description

Why can you nit make the guacamole burger look like the picture in the menu (or even close). I have tried to order one several times before, sent two back, and today they told me they could not put that much guacamole on the sandwich to make it look like that.....poor customer service and food quality.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of steak n shake steakburger from Steak N Shake and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Steak N Shake - False Advertising on New Cheddar Cheesy Steak N Shake "Yesterday, I ate at the Steak N' Shake in Garfield Heights, Ohio. After seeing the advertising of the New Cheddar Cheesy Double Steakburger, I could not wait to try..." Read more Steak N Shake - Hamburger Review from Fishers, Indiana Steak N Shake "This is my hamburger bun. When I asked for a new bun not even for my order to be remade or any money taken off but just a new bun the..." Read more Steak N Shake - Poor Service ~ You decide Steak N Shake "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..." Read more Steak N Shake - Sanitary Conditions Review Steak N Shake "While dining at the Silver Springs shop at 5180 NE. 24TH St. In Ocala, Fl. I and my two guests had the worst dining experience we have ever had at..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more