Featured Not resolved

How can you call this a steak burger?I visited a store April 22, 2017.

This was the first time i had steak n shake in 5 yrs. The "burger" was thinner than deli sliced ham. It was so burned that it was hardly edible. I tossed it in the trash i was so mad.

I actually paid for a lettuce tomato onion an pickle sandwich. I ordered my husband a double burger an it was just as bad. The store was in Hendersonvile an i live in Nashville, a good 10-15 minute drive. If it wasnt so far i wouldve took it back.

I dont see how this company is getting away with this.14.00 for 2 veggie sandwiches.

Review about: Steak N Shake Steakburger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Their burgers are SUPPOSED to be like that you dumb broad

#1320774

One more thing they were not veggy sandwiched. You have a lot of growing up to do.

#1320773

Also there is some burger on the sandwich so you paid for the burger.

#1320769

While the burger is obviously small, it is quite clear that you never saw deli ham before.

Steak N Shake - Steak n' Shake Management Steak N Shake "I noticed that many of the complaints in this website relate to Florida Steak n Shake locations. Guess what? The Florida district has the HIGHEST compensation of any area in..." Read more Steak N Shake - Several issues below Steak N Shake "OMG, this was the suckyist experience i have ever had . Though the manager was nice there's nothing worst than warm taste less fries and ice cold cheese on a..." Read more Steak N Shake - Cheesy Cheddar Steakburger Burger Review from Saint Louis, Missouri Steak N Shake "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..." Read more Steak N Shake Double Steakburger Review from Castro Valley, California Steak N Shake "On the menu for the double bacon cheese burger it says 4 slices of bacon. When I ordered a single bacon cheese burger which was not on the menu. Though..." Read more New Hulu Interface Is Horrible! Hulu "The new Hulu design on Roku is pretty bad. At first I thought I needed to reboot my unit. The layout seems convoluted, oversized and difficult to maneuver through. Your..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more