2.5
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I'm a contractor and eat out every day and have visited steak and shakes in many locations and every location is worst then the next, food is always below average,service ranges from good to terrible, i understand the 4 dollar menu I cant expect much but i really think if you would go back to the better quality/bigger hamburger and fries people are willing to pay more. Much like 2 guys which i believe make hamburgers like you use to years back. I have given you several chances but I will not return again my visit today was the nail in the coffin.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of steak n shake steakburger from Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments