I went to steak n shake and ordered food. I asked for a burger number 16 and a beef taco salad with NO onions and extra dressing.

I received my order and went home. Open my salad to find loaded onions and NO dressing what so ever where i couldnt even eat the salad dry. My boyfriend then gave me his order and he made soup. I would have never even ordered if i knew.

Let alone the long wait at the window. This is one of the worst services ive ever had and will never go back to this location and i dont think any locations.

This store needs to be reviewed of the employees and you do business. This location is on 436 in altamont springs fl by the mall.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of steak n shake taco salad. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake taco salad in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments