1.8
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

Every single time I go to Steak 'n Shake on us 31 towards greenwood, in the can't ever get my order right! I haven't been there in months since the manager wanted to make up all kinds of excuses for me having to wait for food for 2 1/2 hours after I had paid then it was hard for all the staff to even find the manager!

This time I am beyond pissed because now I just got a plain burger even after months of not going I had to wait 30 minutes to just get to the window! I'm done with Steak 'n Shake u guys are beyond ridiculous I could never have bad drive times like that!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of steak n shake the original double steakburger. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake the original double steakburger in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments