3.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

The female,manager when we go duringna weekday is wonderful. The gentleman wenhad yesterday should NOT be in a managefial,position with that had attitude.

He got our order wrong at drive through so i went in to fix it and all,i got was a mile of attitude. He also,doen NOT know what a vanilla malt is. It waz as though an entire case of malt powder was,poured in. It was dark brown!

And bitter and he wanted to tell me that is what a malt is. It shouldnt be undrinkable.

He gave me the left out part of our order by practically throwing at me. Not the attitude anyone wants representing their company.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of steak n shake vanilla malt milkshake from Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Steak N Shake to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments