3.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I just visited the Grandville Steak and Shake. I placed my order along with everyone else in my group, and waited.

Everyone else's food came and they all ate. Including my sister, who ordered the same exact thing as me. I was talking to another table as I waited. I finally realized that I never received my order, and told my waitress.

Instead of apologizing and trying to make it better, she lied to me and said they were just running behind. After waiting an hour and a half for my small shake, I told her to forget about it, cause I had to get my kids to bed! She just looked at me and said, "Oh, are you sure?" and I left. I will never be going back to that location, if I ever even go back to Steak and Shake.

It was a terrible experience, and I will be telling all my friends.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments