Quality of Food

I was at your Grove City, Ohio location last evening and it was a horrible experience! As we sit way in the back by the restrooms, wasn't busy at all, the waiter started sweeping the floor with such force that all the debry was flying right at us.

I'm thankful my food hadn't arrived yet. Next he was sweeping the chairs and booths off with the same broom knowing what he just swept up I'm now sitting on the nasty items that are on the floor. Nice, thank goodness I wasn't in business attire. The hamburger was so over cooked that my burger was a flat unflavored, I think, beef patty.

You really should speak to your manager there and retrain all individuals working. I use to really like Steak N Shake but after last night not thinking I'll be back!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $23. This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. The most disappointing about steak n shake waiter at Steak N Shake was hated all of it Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments