1.5
Quality of Food

Horrific took 15 minutes for drinks no one help this is it an hour to get food the waitress Was awful I believe her name is Linda l people that came in after us were served before us there is no communication the kitchen our food was sitting in the window with the waitress not in site. For a good five minutes or so and It got a bit cold rhe food was up to par it was what I was expecting they tried to charge you for a milkshake I did not order. The waterless brought a water when I asked for a Diet Coke after looking at j tempts glass for ten minutes horrific service never will I come back I want to refund now location is 2355 N point ct, Alpheretta GA 30022 was *** totally regretted not walking out like a family I saw do

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments