Quality of Food

I wish to remain anonymous. I am a current employee at the mt prospect il, 24 hour Sns... I hear there is consideration for a male, Adam baniak, for manager.

This guy as a server doesn't know what his side work is, and never does anything.... Not even roll silverware. Never wears proper uniform. Bow tie missing. No apron. Never a hairnet or hat. Consistently gives customers free things...asks dress or shake for "favors." I know not having a license is required and he won't have one for at leadt 2 years from this point... Seriously.... Disappears in the clock for 20/30/40???? Mins. No questions....

I will make it a serious issue if you promote this filth. I've worked under his "OS" shifts... and I'm seriously upset o have to "work for him" monday. He should never be allowed to even run the register.... Somehow he always makes more than most... Starting way after others... Has control of a register or two....and is always absent when tables need him... Jeff is our manager. Shoulders I believe.... Jeff shoulders... Please alert him to this.... If this person becomes a legit manager... LOL!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of steak n shake waiter. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake waiter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments