Steak N Shake Waiter Review from Dallas, Texas
This was my first time at steak and shake off Montfort Rd In Addison Tx, worst customer service ever, first the lady took 20 minutes in asking us our drinks, when she finally decided to show up she was absurdly rude, she said "Order now, Chop Chop" a waiter should never tell a customer to "Chop Chop" then they took about another 20 mintues to bring us our foods.After I ordered some fries.
I asked about them 5 minutes later and she said "Oh, Sorry I forgot about them" then there was things on my bill that weren't mine and only once were we asked for a refill. When I went to go pay I was telling her to change my ticket cause some items had not been ordered. She "Couldn't understand" me And went to get a manager who did not help either.
Also I paid for a full meal and recived a chicken that was smaller than my tomato.HIGHLY UNSATISFIED.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Waited 30 mins to be seated in half empty building. 2 servers at 1:01pm. Tuesday. Servers are short and overworked. As of 1 hr waiting for our order..."
- "The Hiram Ga. Location is the WORST Steak N Shake I have ever been in. I have eaten at the location several times and each time I'm equally disappointed. It's..."
- "I am in a rock and roll band on tour right now, called Sleeping Policeman. We make Steak N' Shake a frequent stop because of the good food, good prices,..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."