Steak N Shake Waiter Review from Dallas, Texas

185 of 904 Steak N Shake reviews

This was my first time at steak and shake off Montfort Rd In Addison Tx, worst customer service ever, first the lady took 20 minutes in asking us our drinks, when she finally decided to show up she was absurdly rude, she said "Order now, Chop Chop" a waiter should never tell a customer to "Chop Chop" then they took about another 20 mintues to bring us our foods.After I ordered some fries.

I asked about them 5 minutes later and she said "Oh, Sorry I forgot about them" then there was things on my bill that weren't mine and only once were we asked for a refill. When I went to go pay I was telling her to change my ticket cause some items had not been ordered. She "Couldn't understand" me And went to get a manager who did not help either.

Also I paid for a full meal and recived a chicken that was smaller than my tomato.HIGHLY UNSATISFIED.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chicken Sandwich
Review category
Fast Food
review #868147

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steak N Shake? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
185 of 904 Steak N Shake reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 06 #1182022

Not believing this BS

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.