Steak N Shake Waiter Review from Dallas, Texas

263 of 982 Steak N Shake reviews

This was my first time at steak and shake off Montfort Rd In Addison Tx, worst customer service ever, first the lady took 20 minutes in asking us our drinks, when she finally decided to show up she was absurdly rude, she said "Order now, Chop Chop" a waiter should never tell a customer to "Chop Chop" then they took about another 20 mintues to bring us our foods.After I ordered some fries.

I asked about them 5 minutes later and she said "Oh, Sorry I forgot about them" then there was things on my bill that weren't mine and only once were we asked for a refill. When I went to go pay I was telling her to change my ticket cause some items had not been ordered. She "Couldn't understand" me And went to get a manager who did not help either.

Also I paid for a full meal and recived a chicken that was smaller than my tomato.HIGHLY UNSATISFIED.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Chicken Sandwich
Review category
Fast Food
review #868147

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Steak N Shake? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
263 of 982 Steak N Shake reviews

Feb 11 #1285101

Steak n Shake is infamous for it's poor service. I've known 2 people who worked for SnS and can easily believe the"chop chop" comment above. Morale is extremely low and tips are difficult to obtain, I am told, as customers aren't willing to tip for fastfood. Personally, I won't eat at a SnS as I don't need the grief. BTW: Tomato looks big but that piece of chicken is absolutely pathetic. Must have been from a parakeet.

0 0 Reply

Feb 11 #1285044 Columbia, South Carolina, United States

Such a *** review. That tomatoe is huge btw, and the size of that chicken is right. Also, there's no way they charged you for stuff you didn't get. Lastly, "chop chop". Maybe speed up next time? If your sitting for a long time then yes, hurry up, your wasting a workers time. Jesus, entitled people these days

0 1 Reply

Jul 06, 2016 #1182022

Not believing this BS

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.