1.4

Me and my husband have been going to Steak 'n Shake together since before we got married the one in Frankfort ky needs completely new staff. When we walk in we never get aknowledged and the waiters are always joking with each other while they are taking our orders.

Very rude. They also mess up the food EVERY time we go stale taco salads not to mention messing the burgers up if you can't get it right then they don't need to work there. They are too busy laughing with each other to focus on the customers who basically pay their paycheck. I'm so sick of going here.

If I could take all the money we spent at this place back and never would have went I would and we will go to a restaurant that knows what they are doing. I've gotten better service at a gas station.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake waiter. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake waiter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments