My family and I went to the steak and shake on 14 mile and John R in Troy MI and had the worst waitress ever. She started off bad by sitting us at a dirty table that hadn't been bussed and walked away.

A few minutes later a different girl came up to bring us our waters and she herself said "this girl is horrible at her job and I'm about to leave or I would've waited on you so be prepared." She moved us to a clean table before she left. Our waitress came back and took our orders and noticed we had moved and asked why and we told her because the table was dirty and she shrugged it off. When our food came out she couldn't remember who ordered what and my son's order was wrong. After bringing out the correct food she didn't come back to check on us until long after we finished eating.

She asked us if we were good but we told her she never brought us out our milkshakes. After she finally went and made them we sat and began drinking them. A few minutes later she came back and asked us if we could pay our bill so she could get off work!

She basically kicked us out the restraunt. At that point I was pissed and didn't even want to stay.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments