We went to the only Steak N Shake in Charleston SC.We sat unattended for 15 minutes while numerous waitresses passed by us and our waitress was behind the counter chatting with her friend and yells across the room to us that she would be with us in a minute .
Apparently she saw me looking around trying to figure out who our waitress was . Meanwhile my husband and I are looking at the disgusting light right above our table covered in dust and cobwebs . The manager was cooking so there was no talking with him . We finnaly had our order taken - the waitress comes back to our table 4 times for us to repeat our order .
Another waitress brings our order to us - it is wrong . We had no napkins or silverware so I get up and go get our own napkins and forks that are laying out on the counter . My husband ordered a chocolate shake with I whip cream . We watch the man bring the shake to the counter which whip cream on it - the waitress tells him no whip cream her takes a spoon and digs whip cream off the top .
She brings the shake 15 min after we got our order ( he ordered his shake to have with his meal ) it has whip cream dripping down the side of the glass .
My husband addresses that we witnessed the shake scenario and her response was - well I told him no whip cream .
It was a very unpleasant experience and we won't we going back .
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Product or Service Quality|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On the menu for the double bacon cheese burger it says 4 slices of bacon. When I ordered a single bacon cheese burger which was not on the menu. Though..."
- "I'm sorry to say this was my burger at the stake an shake in Mt Juliet Tn. You could see through it ...! It was dry as well. ..."
- "Dissatisfied, my wife and I saw an add for the new cheddar cheesy steakburger. Looked good so we went out to get some. It was uneddible, the cheese was hard..."
- "My lawn was fertilized on 7/28 they left stripes and of course they missed several areas. I called and it will take several more days for service, you bought Scotts lawn..."
- "Frigidaire Affinity front-load washing machine, purchased Feb. 9, 2014, has broken down three times in 13 months. Same basic problem each time: bad electronics. The control board (and door locks)..."
- "HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!! This was my 1st and LAST time ordering from Screaming Owl. I ordered Easter dresses for my girls and the dresses are awful. The first..."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."
- "Benton Nissan of Hoover is a horrible, and corrupt dealership!!! On 10/15/2016 (sat) I saw an ad regarding their versa 2016 for $9,995, and within 15-30min the red flags were quickly..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."