2.8
Quality of Food

We went to the only Steak N Shake in Charleston SC.We sat unattended for 15 minutes while numerous waitresses passed by us and our waitress was behind the counter chatting with her friend and yells across the room to us that she would be with us in a minute .

Apparently she saw me looking around trying to figure out who our waitress was . Meanwhile my husband and I are looking at the disgusting light right above our table covered in dust and cobwebs . The manager was cooking so there was no talking with him . We finnaly had our order taken - the waitress comes back to our table 4 times for us to repeat our order .

Another waitress brings our order to us - it is wrong . We had no napkins or silverware so I get up and go get our own napkins and forks that are laying out on the counter . My husband ordered a chocolate shake with I whip cream . We watch the man bring the shake to the counter which whip cream on it - the waitress tells him no whip cream her takes a spoon and digs whip cream off the top .

She brings the shake 15 min after we got our order ( he ordered his shake to have with his meal ) it has whip cream dripping down the side of the glass .

My husband addresses that we witnessed the shake scenario and her response was - well I told him no whip cream .

It was a very unpleasant experience and we won't we going back .

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake waiter. Steak N Shake needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake waiter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments