4.2

Today i had breakfast my first time being there.... My waitress went by the name of Jonita was excellent very friendly beautiful fast attentive has a great personality and great sense of humor i really did enjoy my service and food was great however as i was checking out some heavy set woman who i later found out went by the name of kendra came into the restaurant and begun yelling at jonita about something she even got in jonia's face trying to fight jonita was great at keeping her composure she walked away took a breather and came out to the dinning room n gave each table a sincere apology and that my friend is why I'll be returning its hard to find a great compassionate server who enjoys their job and you all have one KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK JONITA WE ENJOYED YOU N APPRECIATE YOU

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments