On 6/10/16 at approximately 6pm, I entered the Steak 'n Shake at 6019 Illinois rd, Fort Wayne Indiana to order dinner. My daughter and son-in-law accompanied me.

We were all very excited as we just put money down on a house we are moving to in July. My daughter asked both her husband and I to send texts and pics to friends and family and let them know we finally got a house. About 2 minutes later our server comes to the table and hands my 28 year old daughter a kids paper placement with 2 crayons and said "here's something for you to do since your 2 companions are on their phones and ignoring you". First of all, our sever had no idea what was going on and secondly it is not her job to judge us and openly insult us.

It's a free country, she can think whatever she likes but she needs to keep her thoughts and opinions to herself. I hope it's just this one server and not the entire establishment that think it's ok to judge and insult customers as long as you do it with a smile.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). sharonwrightus is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments