We went steak shake on 6-22-2016 about 9 pm and the waitress that bought our food out dumped cheese all over my husbands pants she told manager about it nothing was done about it I think we should get coupon for free Mel net time it was like they did not care at all about please send me coupon to my address This was very abbé racing to me and my husband I never being to a reastaurant where we got our food dumped all over our pants please help us thank u thank u in this matter thank u thank u

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. The most disappointing about steak n shake waiter at Steak N Shake was waitrest, customer service and delivery time and very very poor sevice Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments