3.5
Quality of Food

I visited the steak and shake located at Concord Mills Mall in NC. 8511 Concord Mills Blvd Concord, NC 28027 United States I was in the drive thru over an hour.

Called to see why it was taking the drive thru so long and was told it wasn’t anyone in the drive thru line but it was a line of cars! That’s understandable for sitting down inside the restaurant but unacceptable especially for a drive thru service. This is the second time I’ve been to this location and this has happened as far as the wait goes. I work in the food industry and I get it most of the time but this is unacceptable.

Also whoever is on the drive thru window hates their job and I can tell when they ask for my order each time.

I’ve visited this location on a Saturday night and the middle of the week. I don’t know what else can be fixed but the long drive thru time for a fast food restaurant is ridiculous.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Drive-through.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 13.

Comments

TypicalGoldenLionTamarin

Want a fix? Ask the manager to go to Chick-Fil-A and watch their service, including the drive through.

I have watched them numerous times. They can have 90 cars coming through, long lines inside and still get the orders right in the fastest time I've ever seen!!!! How they do it I don't know but it is a good practice and great management that makes it work so well!

AND all the staff are super friendly!!!!! No, I do not work at Chickfila but am observant with how staff treat their customers!!!

#1420923

the wait times at the merrilville indiana location are way too long whether you go in or drive thru!!!!!