Our new Steak N Shake opened in Burbank, CA. Great staff, Happy hour shakes, etc.

An enjoyable lunch option for my family which we looked forward to on a weekly basis. They changed EVERYTHING. Now it's like a McDonalds and NO HAPPY HOUR SHAKES. You've lost us as customers because the dining experience isn't enjoyable and the options are poor.

Should have left well enough alone. Pity. I cannot understand why you would tamper with a successful operation but i suppose profits are at the heart of it. I am very disappointed that the decision was made to change the Burbank restaurant.

A BIG MISTAKE. I don't think you'll be open much longer at that location.

Greed and an poor opinion of your customers led to the demise. Shame.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with waitress and getting out and stated that there is a room for improvement of dining experience and store appearence. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "change in restaurant offerings and set up" of a product or service. Steak N Shake needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments