1.1
Nutrition Description
Quality of Food

I ordered my meal I had a burger fries small chili and a soda.The waitress came and brought my food and I said I never got my chili she goes well I can bring it now, I said I asked you to bring it before my burger and she walk away and then my daughters food had hair in and she really didn't care, she comes around and I said are you taking my chili off my bill she said yes and never came back to help me, when I went to pay the cashier she goes she can't take if until you come up here, I said I've been wait at the table for her this whole time she couldn't have helped me.

The cashier goes yes she was saying she was have a hard time at my table.I'm sorry she couldn't approached me and said I'm sorry I forgot your item do you still want it or you can take it to go and I would've been ok but no she has a attitude and thinks she right.

Review about: Steak N Shake Waiter.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Please return to school for remedial English instead of nasty fast food places.

Your complaint is very difficult to read due to the lack of proper punctuation and serious abuse of grammar and syntax.

You really beat up on poor old "goes".

It is not a synonym for "stated", "said", "uttered", "spoke", "yelled", or such.