1.3
Quality of Food

The service was trouble!! We had to wait near 20 mins b4 our server came over to take our order!!

And this isn’t the first time I’ve experience trouble from this Steak ‘n Shake. I haven’t been to it in a while since the last time we had bad service, I figure they may have changed but nope nothing changed. I won’t be back to this streak n shake!! The one I’m talking about is in the city of Davie!

I would of understood if the place was busy but it wasn’t that’s what was upsetting!! So I hope yaw come help do the changes that needs to be done here or you will lose more Customers!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Waiter.

Comments

#1620069

There are several locations in the Counties of Saint Louis, MO. that have experienced long waits for being seated, pick ups by customers and delivery services, such as Door Dash, Grub Hub, etc.

The major issue seems to be short staffing. No one wants to work...especially around the holidays. People should be taking pictures of the chaos and flooding the internet with pictures from these different locations and show the crowds, the shortages of personnel, the attitudes of the personnel that are working, tables not cleaned. I have taken pictures...but who do I send them to?

Steak n Shake company will be filing for bankruptcy by the end of next year because of lack of good management, the need for job fairs at least twice a year and hiring no nonsense people to deal with those people who only show up for a pay check served with a side of temper.

You heard it here first? Not hardly...