Livonia, Michigan

Just saw a video of a Steak N Shake employee REFUSING to serve a Trump supporter....... I am sure you will receive many complaints.

You can add my name to those that will NEVER step foot into another one of your restaurants again. I live 3 miles from the one I frequent and will make sure NO ONE ELSE in my family EVER eats at your place again.... This action took place at your Cape Girardeau, Mo. store.

By the way, I think every time I pass another SnS my stomach will turn. So, I need 100 words to express my anger at your establishment that thinks it's OK to turn away those that you hate???

Well, there is just so many word available to tell you that I will NEVER eat at another SnS. I hope you don't mind losing many customers, because I believe We The People are sick and tired of establishment such as yours that think it's OK to refuse to serve those that want to spend their money on your product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Customer Care.

Preferred solution: FIRE the one that refused service to a Trump Supporter, NOTHING LESS.

Steak N Shake Cons: Customer service.

Comments

You liberal idiots are as stupid as a rock.

@Anonymous

I tried to check into "The Lord's Place" Homeless shelter on Kirkman Street in the dark side of Lake Charles, Louisiana the other night. The glass door was locked and no one would answer.

The door was heavily cracked like some lunatic had been trying to kick it down, but the thick glass held tight. I went around to the back of the shelter and this black man who looked and talked and sounded just like comedian actor Chris Rock told me that there was no room in the inn. I told him that I was severly dehydrated and asked him if they had anything I could drink and he laughed and said that the only thing that he had to drink was his beer that was sitting right beside him.

I thought that that was strange since the sign on the door said that no one who had been drinking any kind of alcoholic beverages could be on the property. Now is that the way that the Lord would want you treating your neighbor in need?

@Anonymous

Your mom is a liberal so you called her an idiot.

Angeleah

Exactly how are you going to make sure that no one in your family eats there again. They have a right to make their own decisions and you cannot force them to boycott a company. Also I doubt your family is going to listen to a child in the first place.

So you see a clip and not the whole video and THAT is what you’re going to base a life long choice on? I see WHY Russia gets away with meddling.

You people will believe ANYTHING!! There is this little thing called CONTEXT!! By watching the whole video and then researching it you will discover that ALL VIDEO CLIPS edited the right way will show EXACTLY what you are trying to convince people happens. Have you forgotten the most recent fake news?

About a supposed showdown with a trump supporter and a Native American Indian drummer? It was proven to be fake news yet MILLIONS of you bought into it. No research. No common sense.

You people swallowed that hook so fast!! Literally MILLIONS of you cyber consumers saw it and started posting death threats. The situation didn’t unfold like it was presented but that’s NOT what you believed. So before you go blasting a business for a few second clip remember that NOTHING happens in a vacuum.

There is ALWAYS more to a situation then a short video clip is going to show.

Maybe shove that self entitled outrage deep down in your soul and start using your brain BEFORE you buy into some sloppy attempt at besmirching a business. It ONLY shows YOUR issues and NOT said business.

@Durpa

Hillary lost the election because of sexism. Too many people don't think that a female should be in a position of power like that.

Also, many people didn't want her to win because then her husband Bill would have been up to his old shenanigans in the oral office while Hillary would be busy being president. Voters didn't want Bill Clinton being the "First Laddy."

@Anonymous

She lost because she a terrible person and politician. She has a track record of failure. Don’t kid yourself.

If you notice the rear view mirror at the beginning, it is a big panel truck with a U-Haul behind it and she says "you can't park here". Even if they are wanting to come in and eat that truck will take up a lot of space and possibly block traffic. That is a business decision I would agree with and it has nothing to do with politics.

I’m not a Trump supporter, however I do believe in the right to support the candidate of your choice! Steak & Shake is in the business to serve food, not political views! For this reason & it’s a hard one as I enjoy the food there, I will no longer eat @ any Steak & Shake location!

@D. R. West

Exactly!!

@D. R. West

No one mentioned Trump! They said "the cops ran you off of our other property." Trumpers don't need facts or evidence to slander. The new GOP :)

@Anonymous

We need another civil war...

1. 1 person doesn't represent the views of the entire company 2. The store mentioned is a franchise - independently owned and operated

@anonymous

1.The franchise agrees to the same standards as corporate in its franchise agreement. 2.

its bad business 3. it is simply wrong...

Steak n Shake isn't getting my business any more....

No one cares...

@Anonymous

Good. Customers like you are the reason why employees and managers hate their jobs.

@Anonymous

Agreed. Customers like this are the worst.

bahahaha my guess is that lasts 2 months tops