Several times a year, my husband and I take our grandchildren to the local Steak n Shake in Pleasant Hills, PA. When we first began going to Steak n Shake, we always had a good meal, good service and the restaurant was clean.

This past Saturday, we visited the restaurant with our 3 grandchildren. It is a very busy location and we usually have to wait, which is understandable. Once we were seated, our waitress proceeded to complain about how busy they were and how she had arthritis in her knees. We received our milkshakes first and after taking a few sips, my oldest grandson said his milkshake didn't taste like it used to.

He said the brownie chucks were very hard and there was little syrup. Once we received our meals, we were very, very disappointed. I ordered the taco salad. The salad was filled with wilted lettuce and the taco mix was very dry and only amounted to about 1 tablespoon on the salad.

The restaurant was also very dirty. There were large pieces of chicken fingers under our table.

Needless to say, we vowed not to return.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $39 and wants Steak N Shake to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake taco salad for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments