Nashville, Georgia

On 1/31/15 my friend andI went into the Steak and Shake in Albany Ga. about 1:00 in the morning.

When we sat down there were probably a third of the seats taken. We sat there and finaly had a waitress come over and take our drink order, we told her at that time what we wanted, and noticed she appeared to be the only one working. after waiting about 45 min. I started noticing people leaving that had not been helped.

There was a party of eight sitting behind us, that was there a very long time and the waitress came to them and told them she could not take there order that they were just to busy. After an hr. the manager came out and we ask her was we gonna be waited on , she was very rude , but we finally got an order after about 15 more min. which the order was wrong.

If I had looked in the kitchen before we ordered I would have left, it was filthy. I have been having some serious stomach problems every since.

I have been in management most of my life and know what to look for with problems in a business. I would fire everyone at this resturant and start from scratch, the manager first. She wanted to blame everything on someone that was not there.

I know for a fact I could have took care of the few people that was there by my self, alot faster and efficiently.

If you are in the business to make money, you should look into this situation. I assure you, you are loosing money.

Dale Brown

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service and bad quality" at Steak N Shake. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $20 and wants Steak N Shake to "this should be more of a concern to you than myself. you can mot stay in business with this going on. health concerns should be a big issue. if you want to do something for me fine".

The most disappointing in user's experience was service, incorrect order, slowness and customer service and delivery time. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Steak N Shake and steak n shake customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments