3.5

A friend and I went Friday to steak n shake, first of all it took a while just to get seated when we did we immediately gave our order as we knew what we wanted.

It took at least 30 minutes or longer for us to get our burger and fries, and I had to ask about my vanilla shake.

It came a few minutes later, most of the ice cream melted in it, and was very thin, it had been sitting a while.

The cheeseburger was completely cold, and I didn't

want to waste time with ordering another as my friend would have been nearly done with hers.

I had also went several days before with my grandchildren, and again the food wasn't hot.

I also talked to a church friend this last Sunday as she was in there the same day and was just leaving, and said the same that hert food was also cold and that she probably would avoid going in there again, which I will avoid as well in the furture, it's just ashame but it's plain to see that you need to hire more help.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $5. The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Comments