I was on a 30 minute lunch break and got up to the kiosk for them to take my order.I waited about 10 minutes for them to come on and say I'll be right with you.

Then waited another 5 minutes. I got my order put in. got up to the window then right after paying got my Milkshakes then I waited for about 20 minutes before I got my food the milkshakes already half way melted.

Before getting my food the cashier said I do apologized we are understaffed at the moment which in the food industry you should never say.This was poor Customer Service I have ever seen.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. The most disappointing about steak n shake cashier from Steak N Shake was slow workers wrong order and over 45 mins now Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments