We were at the Steak n Shake on Dixie Hwy in Louisville,Ky 2/5/18. We waited in drive thru for 20 minutes just to order with only 2 cars ahead of us.

The first car ordered finally the next car pulled up to order and the lady working the window said "I'll be with you in a moment". That car sat there for 8-10 minutes and the passenger got out of car and went inside. The driver remained at the speaker to order. He asked if they were going to take his order no response so he drove away.

We then got to speaker and she said"I'll be with you in a moment" I said that is what you told the car that just left. She said"I understand but I'm making milk shakes. We were stunned to hear that she is making milk shakes instead of taking orders. We left!!

This is the worst Steak n Shake we have ever seen. This is NOT the first time the service has been bad at this store.

We were there before and ordered our food got the the window and got the wrong order. I went inside and 40 minutes later we had the correct food!!

Review about: Steak N Shake Drive-through.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments