2.0

This has happened virtually everytime I have gone to the Steak and Shake in Lancaster Ohio.When through and ready to pay my bill to leave, no one is at the register.

Numerous employs are standing around and all they say to each other is "im not the cashier". Incredibly I and others stand virtually captive in this place while we wait for someone to bill us out. The last time I went I through a minor fit and said if no one wants my money I will leave. Finally someone from the back shows up.

I assume this person is doing the drive thru.

I tell you now I will never go back to Steak and Shake again.Extreme poor management and utter disregard for patrons.

I didn't like: Agravating.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

There is never anybody at register in lancaster oh steak & shake.

Other than that service ok

Steak N Shake - Chili mac rip off Steak N Shake "...I ordered a chilimac to go via drive thru.I get home excited For my dinner and..." Read more Steak N Shake - Steak n' Shake Management Steak N Shake "I noticed that many of the complaints in this website relate to Florida Steak n Shake locations. Guess what? The Florida district has the HIGHEST compensation of any area in..." Read more Steak N Shake - Sanitary Conditions Review Steak N Shake "Monthly visit with coupons to Colonial Point Ft Myers Steak n shake needs health dept to step in Horrible from something black flioating in water to no napkins nor ketchup..." Read more Steak N Shake - Poor Service ~ You decide Steak N Shake "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Rooms To Go - Fake "Top Grain Leather" Rooms To Go "I am on my third couch from Rooms to Go because of the poor quality. The "top grain leather" wore through the top layer revealing fabric in less than 8..." Read more