Four of us attended steak and shake last night in Findlay Ohio.We sat there for almost one hour....which they were very busy BUT two tables were waited on before us!!

They were parties of 8 or more!!! I understand mistakes are made like overlooking maybe one table getting put ahead of you but TWO?? Our waitress did give us our milkshakes free which we appreciated it but when we got our order it wasn't even what we ordered!!

I believe we have just taken steak and shake off of our list of restaurants we like to eat at!!!Have never been treated this bad!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Steak N Shake. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Steak N Shake.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Fast Food category for more informed decision or compare Steak N Shake to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Steak N Shake?

Comments

Steak N Shake - Steak n' Shake Management Steak N Shake "I noticed that many of the complaints in this website relate to Florida Steak n Shake locations. Guess what? The Florida district has the HIGHEST compensation of any area in..." Read more Steak N Shake - Chocolate Milkshake Review Steak N Shake "Tonight, we just made a special trip out to get a couple shakes. We placed our order which was almost $8 for 2 shakes. Okay! No problem! We pull up..." Read more Steak N Shake - Chili Review Steak N Shake "Store 530 in Arlington Texas has the worst service ever...I only came back here hoping maybe it had somehow changed...wrong...arrived to place a to-go order at 6:34 pm...ten minutes later..." Read more Steak N Shake Waiter Review from Dallas, Texas Steak N Shake "This was my first time at steak and shake off Montfort Rd In Addison Tx, worst customer service ever, first the lady took 20 minutes in asking us our drinks,..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more