1.8
Quality of Food

My girlfriend and I ordered: A #15 (only ketchup & onion on a single bacon cheeseburger) with large fries and coke. A #4 (Fully dressed double bacon cheeseburger) with large fried and coke.

A Large Chocolate Shake. An order of cookies. These reversed the burgers, gave us small fries, a regular shake, and did not even give us the cookies. The bacon on the double burger wasn't even cooked all the way.

I will NEVER go to Steak 'n Shake again. I'm cured. This location used to be great, I don't know what changed, but they sure suck now. I made the mistake of trusting them and not fully checking the order until I got home.

We knew they didn't put the cookies in the bag, but my girlfriend didn't want them to waste any more of our time, so I decided to write several reviews online. Go some place else. And of course, they didn't give us a receipt.

So I'm wondering if they charged us too much? (I got $1.01 back out of $20.00) It sure didn't seem like much food for $18.99 NEVER AGAIN!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Steak N Shake Combo Meal.

I didn't like: Totally screwed up my order, And wasted approximately 20 minutes of my time.

Comments