1.8
Quality of Food

My girlfriend and I ordered: A #15 (only ketchup & onion on a single bacon cheeseburger) with large fries and coke. A #4 (Fully dressed double bacon cheeseburger) with large fried and coke.

A Large Chocolate Shake. An order of cookies. These reversed the burgers, gave us small fries, a regular shake, and did not even give us the cookies. The bacon on the double burger wasn't even cooked all the way.

I will NEVER go to Steak 'n Shake again. I'm cured. This location used to be great, I don't know what changed, but they sure suck now. I made the mistake of trusting them and not fully checking the order until I got home.

We knew they didn't put the cookies in the bag, but my girlfriend didn't want them to waste any more of our time, so I decided to write several reviews online. Go some place else. And of course, they didn't give us a receipt.

So I'm wondering if they charged us too much? (I got $1.01 back out of $20.00) It sure didn't seem like much food for $18.99 NEVER AGAIN!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of totally screwed up my order and and wasted approximately 20 minutes of my time. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of steak n shake combo meal and associated monetary loss in the amount of $30. Steak N Shake needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned steak n shake combo meal in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Steak N Shake.

Comments